Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Whats the point???

I am a very successful man... I pursued my career like a maniac... and that made me very rich...
and ofcourse that made me famous too...

wherever i go, people turn back to look at me... there are articles about me in magazines... and guess what, i have heard that fathers ask their son to try and become as good as me... children run to me for my autographs...

In short everywhere i go... there is a crowd around me...

But at the end of the day when i go home there is no one to smile and open the door.. in the pursuit of my success i forgot about a very important ingredient of life... love...

and then i think ..

Whats the point....

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nilu ka blogger December ke mahine mein jaagta hai... thodi brilliant posts likhta hai aur fir ek saal ka nindrasan le leta hai... but woh ek mahina... waah waah...

    ReplyDelete
  3. deep thoughts indeed!!! but m confused over a lot of things written in the first few lines :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. @MMM : sahi bola. Lets see what is in stock this year :).

    @Nilu : oye itna successful life mein agar tu galti se ban bhi gaya na to mein akey sab phod phad kar dunga :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. @MMM : arey yaar.. saal bhar mein i try to accumulate and then i let it out at the year end... lolllax

    @skhajone: kyu re... doosro ki khushi mein to itna khush hota hai.. aur mere success mein phod phad... kutte

    ReplyDelete