Monday, December 22, 2008

tell me what to do...
you hugged me... i smiled and i cried...
you ignored me... i laughed it off...
you hurt me... i was still smiling...
you kissed me... i kissed you back...
you changed... i understood...
you had new friends... i was happy...
you blamed me for all of it... i heard you...
you cried... i made you smile...
you cursed me... i cursed myself back
you went away... i waited for you
you kept blaming... i was still quiet..
then you say you love me... Now you tell me what to do...

5 comments:

  1. Just Smile and Be happy that you were one of the rare who could do that : Coz the whole cycle is about to repeat again :) ;P

    Nice one yaar ..... keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good one :)

    ur responses were ur own right from beginning..so even the last statement wud be upto u only rite :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i guess so... but then i think these are the times when you get happy where as something in the back of the mind keeps telling you that this is not the end of it... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. well i agree wid sunil...n nilu u write amazingly well..!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you puja... :) i try to keep up wid you guys...

    ReplyDelete